Blink 182 lyrics, When You Fucked Grandpa lyric lyrics - chords - songs - lyric - chord - song - canciones - paroles - lyric of the song When You Fucked Grandpa Blink 182 lyrics - chord of the song When You Fucked Grandpa Blink 182 lyrics
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
When You Fucked Grandpa lyrics
| >> All lyrics and chords of "Blink 182"
>> See all lyrics of ""
|When You Fucked Grandpa|
|>> Blink 182|
|un dos tres cuatro
When you fucked grandpa,
Did he tell you that he loved you,
Did he hold you untill the sun did rise,
And did he look into your eyes,
And ask you to falate him,
And stick a finger or two in his ass,
He seems like a to-tal asshole,
Grand-pa is a total fucking asshole,
Who would ever want a dirty greasy finger in his ass...
He rubs his dick in broken glass
When you fucked grandpa,
Did he kiss you soft and tender?
Did he tie your hands behind your head,
And was it on your mothers bed?
*Chorus sung softly under these words*
This is fucking stupid man
I cant believe you have sex with your own grandpa!
I mean you guys are related!
Whats he gunna do?
Take out his false teeth?
And just lay them on the side of your bed?
Man you like to fuck him in the bum,
And have everyone come in and watch and masturbate?
Come on this place is stupid! I hate you all
Im not even gunna have sex with my mom tonight!
Common this is stupid!
I Hate you!
|Print this lyric|
Visualizações mensais: 2181
top 50 músicas
- - From This Moment (Shania Twain)
- - A Fuego Lento (Rosana)
- - I Miss You (Blink 182)
- - La Barca (Luis Miguel)
- - By The Way (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- - Because Of You (Kelly Clarkson)
- - New York, New York (Frank Sinatra)
- - Because You Loved Me ( tradu??o ) (Celine Dion)
- - Wind Of Change (Scorpions)
- - Numb ( cifra ) (Linkin Park)
- - Only Hope (Mandy Moore)
- - Cry (Mandy Moore)
- - My Immortal (Evanescence)
- - Wherever You Will Go (The Calling)
- - Amigos Para Siempre (Sarah Brightman)
- - Patience (Guns N' Roses)
- - Without You (Mariah Carey)
- - Love Of My Life (Scorpions)
- - Planet Funk (Planet Funk)
- - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
- - Far Away (Nickelback)
- - Is This Love (Bob Marley)
- - The Reason (Hoobastank)
- - Super - Her?i (Sandy e Junior)
- - Breakaway (Kelly Clarkson)
- - Always Somewhere (Scorpions)
- - Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
- - The Blowers Daughter (Damien Rice)
- - Divano (Era)
- - Perfect (Simple Plan)
- - Les Marionettes (Christophe)
- - L'Italiano (Toto Cutugno)
- - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You (Damien Rice)
- - Positive Vibration (Bob Marley)
- - Aline (Christophe)
- - Rat Race (Bob Marley)
- - Time To Say Goodbye ( italiano ) (Sarah Brightman)
- - Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
- - Soul Rebel (Bob Marley)
- - Palpite (Adriana Calcanhoto)
- - Jingle Bell Rock (Marty Robbins)
- - Rebelde (RBD)
- - You're Beautiful (James Blunt)
- - Adeste Fidelis (Perry Como)
- - Corazon Espinado (Santana)
- - Macarena (Los Del Rio)
- - Salvame (RBD)
- - Always ( tradu??o ) (Blink 182)
- - When A Child Is Born (Il Divo)
- - Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.
Access to the Site does not grant you the right to reproduce, copy or distribute by any means, method or process whatsoever, now known or
hereafter developed, any of the information obtained via the use of The Site, including the song lyrics contained on other sites, including without
limitation, transferring or downloading any Content to a computer hard drive, or otherwise copying any Content onto any other storage medium.
All rights of the copyright owner(s) are expressly reserved. Please contact the copyright owner(s) for further information.